Hurt + Feelings = Hurt Feelings?

Hello peeps.
Today's topic is quite um I don't know what to say but yeah it's about hurt also feelings. I don't know how to start but are these people nowadays tend to hurt people for their fun which I feel that's not funny at all. Hm, you know we can't control people right?

But I feel like kind of attitudes need to be controlled even though we can't sure 100% it will be succeed. Today's situation I'm having it is where people control your life.

I got this kind of classmates that surely talkative and really friendly but one things I didn't like her personality is she tend to hurt people without she realize and guess it become her habit to do that. Well, somehow people call that's her personality and I need to adapt with that.

But no. Sorry. I tried to adapt and I've seen how much people she hurt. She's quite bossy. You know what happen just now? I walked a little bit faster from my group of classmates and went to another classmates. I'm having good talks with them, laughing and so on. Then, here she goes. Spoiling my mood and ruined it in a few seconds.

She called my name and I stopped. She literally fucking said to me with other classmates there.

"I'll remove you from ****,"



Like seriously who doesn't feel hurt and upset at the same time. It's a big slap for me you know. If I had chance to say this, I really want to say that you can't control people's life. Who are they friends with. What they're doing and likes. Like seriously, you have no right when it doesn't involves with you or gives impact to other people.

But what you're doing to me right now, its involved my feelings. I am hurting. So how I wish I had someone to give a big slap of words to make you realize. Sure. You're kind enough. I know. But you need to get rid this off from you. For you and your surrounding.

Ugh. I don't know why I write this but I need to express this here. I need to let out my feelings. Well, that's because I got no one to hear. Yes, I got one which is my soulmate and I've already told her this. And yeah. I just need to write this here.

Ok. Maybe just want to fill my post more. Eheks. So.......


That's all for today. Byebye ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sushi 🍣

Sha's Thought #1