Sha's Thought #2

Hello and welcome back to Sha's Thought, everybodyyyyy!

Today's on sha's thought, I'd would like to talk about my study here and yeah right now, I'm about to complete my first semester. I can't waaaaaiiit. God, I'm suffering enough. I need a break. Like other people said, week 13 and week 14 is fucking hell for us. We need to submit assignment and do presentation like blablablablabla...

I really want this to end. On this weekend, we got about 3 things that we need to do before we can go back for sutdy week. Meh, I don't know if I study or nah when I get home. Hm, maybe I might just sleep and eat? Hahahahaha, well hope it's not gonna happening. I need to get great score for this first semester.

You know, in my course, I get comfortable with certain subject where I think i can score when I studying it hard. But, there is also subject that I can't even follow yet understand when I did try to understand(?). God, help me. It's law! If you're law student, don't talk to me saying, OMG, LAW IS EASY MAN! Like seriously, if I met you i would fcking kick your balls, if you have ones. Ihiks.

The subject I can really get comfortable and quite easy to understand is Marketing, I guess. Well, maybe because I put myself as marketers even though I'm not sure if I'm talkative enough like I'm doing here. Hm, I wish i could get good results. I really need to get as one of dean's student list.

Well, in university life aren't same with school life which your teacher always force you to do your work. In this university life, the lecturer gonna mind her or his own business and just do their job, which is just teaching and give you assignments. Whether you going to do or not, they didn't give a fuck about that. All they do, giving you marks. If you doing well, your marks will gonna be okay and you will pass. If not, you gotta repeat and bitch you're wasting your time by repeating the same things.

In this case also, we can see many kinds of people in doing their job or assignments that have been given. Well, in this situation you can see how well you manage this kind of people and your own assignments. With people who always selfish enough for me to them like that, I'd like to say that I cry a lot with this people because I couldn't complete my assignment well enough and those people who are racist enough also make my heart burn enough.

And,
this kind of situations also make me glad(?) because it makes me remind of Him. He's the reason where I can seek for help. He's always reminds me about my parents also. He's the one help me to face crucial situations. You know, you can ask for Him to help you and he will need help you soon or later. Just don't stop seeking for help and as for people always said and Him said,

"He won't test you with the things that you can't handle it,"

Meeep... That's all for today. Will come again with this sha's thought or might be something else? Hahahahaha. Let's looking forward for it, okay?! Byebye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sushi 🍣

Hurt + Feelings = Hurt Feelings?

Sha's Thought #1